We believe that the children’s appearance when they attend our school has a direct effect on their attitude and behaviour. Therefore we hope that the wearing of our school colours will help them to take pride in belonging to Camelford Community Primary School.
The children need to come to school dressed appropriately for a day of active study in an area where the climate can change dramatically during the day, and therefore our preferred dress code is:-
In Cold weather
- A shirt or blouse in white
- Trousers or skirt/pinafore in grey or black
- A red jumper or sweatshirt – available with our school logo from the school office or direct from Tesco (click the link at the bottom of the page)
- School fleece with embroidered school logo - available from the school office or Tesco
- Black shoes, no heels
In Hot weather
- A red and white gingham dress
- A plain white shirt/blouse or polo shirt
- Red, grey or black shorts or skirt
- A sun hat is strongly advised – we sell Baseball caps embroidered with the school logo: £3.25.
- Sandals, no heels
Please ensure your child has appropriate PE kit in school every day of the week in a named bag. Kit should include: shorts, t-shirt, tracksuit etc. and a pair of plimsolls or trainers. For football: boots and shin pads are essential.
Fashion shoes and shorts are not appropriate for physical activity.
OUR OFFICIAL SCHOOL UNIFORM IS NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER DIRECT FROM TESCO.
NO MINIMUM ORDER. FREE DELIVERY.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE ASK AT THE SCHOOL OFFICE.