Welcome to Tintagel's class page
Welcome back. We hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. We’re really excited about this term, we hope you are too!
Are you ready for a term of exciting learning? Do you want to learn about the Terrible Tudors? If so, you’re in the right place! The term is going to kick off with an exciting start…be prepared!
This term we are going to be:
- Stepping back in time and learning how the Tudors lived.
- Using ‘Scratch’ to make our very own Tudor game.
- Using our artistic skills to create our own portrait.
- Learning about the Tudors through a novel study called 'Treason' by Berlie Doherty.
- Enjoying the woods and creating dens and getting muddy!
Come prepared to take part in the Tudor day (more information to follow) design and then eat a Tudor lunch in the canteen with Peggy and learn some fantastic Tudor music.
We have a lot to look forward to this term!
Mrs Smith and Miss Archer
Science at Sir James Smith's
During the spring term, the Year 5 and 6 classes have the opportunity to complete thier science learning at the secondary school. This week our class explored electricity, and managed to complete a circuit to light a bulb. We also added a swtich and buzzer to our circuits and predicted what would happen if you add more power. It was great fun!