Welcome to Tintagel's class page
Welcome back. We hope you had a lovely Easter break. We’re really excited about this term, we hope you are too! We have so much to look forward too.
We hope you enjoyed the fantastic art exhibition.
This term we are going to be:
- Learning about what defines a 'robot'
- Using ‘Scratch’ to make our very own robot game.
- Learning to play the ukulele
- Using our design skills to create our own robot that solves a real life problem.
- Improving our swimming skills at Camelford Leisure Centre.
- Developing our skills at our annual Porthpean Residential
For our Y6 children:
- Year 6 children will be refining their cycling skills during ‘Bikeability’
- Creating and performing an exciting play!
- Preparing for SATS!
- Developing their entrepreneurial skills for a Y6 mini fair – to raise money for their leavers hoodies
We have a lot to look forward to this term!
Mrs Smith and Miss Archer
Science at Sir James Smith's
During the spring term, the Year 5 and 6 classes have the opportunity to complete thier science learning at the secondary school. This week our class explored electricity, and managed to complete a circuit to light a bulb. We also added a swtich and buzzer to our circuits and predicted what would happen if you add more power. It was great fun!