Welcome to the Autumn Term
Welcome back. I am really excited about this year, I hope you are too!
Are you ready for a term of exciting learning? Do you want to learn about Storms and Shipwrecks? If so, you’re in the right place! The term is going to kick off with an exciting start…be prepared!
This term we are going to be:
- Stepping back in time and learning about the Titanic disaster.
- Making and testing our very own boat at the National Maritime Museum
- Using ‘Scratch’ to make our very own ship game.
- Using our artistic skills to design and make a diorama (a 3D scene)
- Creating our very own ‘pop up’ book with the use of clever folding skills.
- Learning about famous shipwrecks
I am really looking forward to getting to know you all.
We have a lot to look forward to this term!
|Storms and shipwrecks overview||[pub 299KB]|