Our topic for the next few weeks is...
The children have been busy creating 3D mind maps and planning what they want to learn.
We will now be learning;
- about spiders and hedgehogs; what they look like, what they eat and where they live.
- how our environment changes through the season.
- about the colours of autumn.
- how we look after our garden at this time of the year.
Things that you can do to support this at home;
- talk with your child about how we need to care for and look after all living things.
- collect different leaves and try and find out the names of the trees that they have come from.
- look out for signs of autumn and bring in a photo or drawing of something they have noticed.
Please feel free to borrow any books from the basket in the cloak room, please sign them out and then back in again. The children are becoming independent learners and are learning to look after their own belongings. Please make sure all clothes, coats, water bottles, and shoes are named to help them with this!